Honeywell 3000psi Pressure Sensor
MLH03KPSB06A – Pressure Sensor, Heavy Duty, 3000 psi, Voltage, Sealed Gauge, 5 V, NPT, 4 mA
MLH Series pressure sensors combine the latest in Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) technology with proven media isolated, metal diaphragm design. This digitally compensated sensor offers an unparalleled value and performance combination making it the ideal pressure sensing solution for demanding applications. Fully temperature compensated, calibrated and amplified. MLH sensors deliver ±0.25% full-scale accuracy Best Fit Straight Line (BFSL) and 2% total error over a temperature range of -40 °C to 125 °C [-40 °F to 257 °F]. Industry-standard, field-proven connectors and process ports are offered for high reliability and user flexibility.
- Plumbing to Brake systems.
- Plumbing Hydraulic Handbrakes.
- Plumbing Hydraulic Clutch systems.
One Honeywell 3000psi Pressure Sensor
- Pressure range of 6 bar to 550 bar | 50 psi to 8,000 psi
- ±0.25% full scale accuracy Best Fit Straight Line (BFSL)
- Total Error Band (TEB) as low as 2 %FSS
- Compensated and operating temperature range of -40°C to 125°C [-40°F to 257°F]
- Less than 2 ms response time
- Fully temperature compensated, calibrated and amplified
- Rated IP65 or better for protection from most harsh environments
- RoHS, CE, UL Component Recognition for USA and Canada: File No. E258956
VALUE TO CUSTOMERS
- Total Error Band (TEB) as low as 2 %FSS from -40°C to 125°C: Provides an indication of the transducer’s true measurement performance over a specified temperature range; small error promotes system uptime and efficiency.
- All metal wetted parts allow for potential use in a wide variety of fluid applications.
- No internal elastomeric seals eliminate O-ring compatibility issues.
- Amplified outputs reduce the need to purchase external amplifiers.
- Input reverse voltage protection guards against mis-wiring.
- Less than 2 ms response time provides more accurate, high speed measurement.
The MLH Series has six standard output options:
- Ratiometric: 0.5 Vdc to 4.5 Vdc from 5 Vdc excitation
- Current: 4 mA to 20 mA
- Regulated: 1 Vdc to 6 Vdc
- Regulated: 0.25 Vdc to 10.25 Vdc
- Regulated: 0.5 Vdc to 4.5 Vdc
- Regulated: 1 Vdc to 5 Vdc
- Industrial: Compressors, cylinder tank pressure, HVAC, hydraulics, oil and gas, refrigeration, water distribution
- Transportation: Multiple applications including braking and alternative fuels
- Medical: Anesthesia delivery machines, blood analyzers, chemistry analyzers, gas chromatography, oxygen concentrators, and ventilators