|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 50 mm|
1.5”ϕ, 1.625” ϕ, 1.75” ϕ, 1.875” ϕ, 2” ϕ
PE Clamp with hook
$33.00 – $36.00
PE Steering Wheel Hooks are designed to mount to the roll cage inside race cars to provide a space to hang either the steering wheel or helmet. Although these are designed with motorsport in mind, the possible uses for these hooks become endless.
PE Clamps can provide an advantage over the welding by clamping the objects to the tubes as a non-permanent joint. It is easy to replace or adjust the position of clamps by simply unscrewing the clamp, unlike permanent joints. They are designed to effectively mount around common roll cages and tube sizes.
Our clamps make a safer and easier instal, simply unscrew the clamp and avoid the process of welding.
- Variety of sizes
- Custom specialised rubber lining reduces vibration
- Hard anodised metal resists a highly corrosive environment
- Eliminates the need for welding, thus sustaining the strength of the material.
- Consumes less storage space
- High-Quality Material
- Faster Mounting, easy access for mounting and dismounting
- Easy to customise. Add your own products to the PE Clamps.